Are you a basketball nut? Do you have opinions on basketball and want to be heard? Then why don’t you write for us, submit a guest post and get your article seen by thousands of people.
Click here for full details on what being a writer for Aussie Hoopla will do for you!
- All content must be completely unique and must not be plagiarised.
- Content must not be now or in the future published on any other sites
- Articles must be 400+ words. No limit as long as it is quality content. A short interesting article will always beat a long boring one.
- Articles must include a short bio and headshot photo to go with it.
Why Write For Us:
- Expose yourself to our readership and raise your profile as a sports writer and authoritative figure in Australian Basketball
- You can have a link to your social media profiles or website (if you have one) in the author bio.
- You also get a short bio and profile photo appear underneath the article. Your photo will also appear in search results next to the article.
What we are looking for:
- We will accept topical news stories but what we are really looking for is a point of view on a topic that isn’t out there yet. We are looking for in depth analysis type articles that will make our readers think and promote discussion.
- Ideally we are looking for people that can submit articles on a regular basis but will also accept once off guest posts.
- The best articles are the ones that will not go out of date for a long time.
- We are looking for stories about Australian basketball including the NBL, WNBL, State league hoops, Juniors as well as Australians playing overseas. We do not want any content about the NBA unless it’s about an Aussie in the NBA.
- We are also looking for training articles that will help players take their game to the next level.