Subscribe to Aussie Hoopla on iTunes and listen to our Hyping the Hoopla fortnightly podcast, where we break down all the latest NBL player moves and signings, performances both here and overseas and the important issues which Australian Basketball currently face…
The voice of Aussie Hoopla, Dan Boyce and co host Matt Smith, holder of 100 NBL games (dubiously) and former player for the Wollongong Hawks, New Zealand Breakers, Victoria Giants and Cairns Taipans discuss the latest in Australian Basketball news.
This week we’re talking about
1. Why is Nathan Jawai not in the Boomers Olympic team?
2. Recap and Analysis of the Australian Under 17 Boys World Championships Silver Medal effort?
3. What Players are the keys to the Australian Boomers future?
4. How will the Australian Boomers fare in the Olympics?
5. Does losing Andrew Bogut really matter to the Boomers medal hopes?
And finally like all other basketball discussions this month, the podcast spirals into a debate over whether the 2012 Team USA Olympic team would beat the 1992 Dream Team???
A discussion which leads to a never tried before the opportunity for the Australian on-line basketball community!!!