Subscribe to Aussie Hoopla on iTunes and listen to our Hyping the Hoopla fortnightly podcast, where we break down all the latest NBL player moves and signings, performances both here and overseas and the important issues which Australian Basketball currently face…
The voice of Aussie Hoopla, Dan Boyce and co host Matt Smith, holder of 100 NBL games (dubiously) and former player for the Wollongong Hawks, New Zealand Breakers, Victoria Giants and Cairns Taipans discuss the latest in Australian Basketball news.
This week we’re talking about
1. 2012 NBL Off Season Player Movements (Ballinger, Loughton, Hill, Bartlett, etc)
2. Seriously Melbourne Tigers… What’s going on?
3. Why Smitty hates the NBL points system
4. Where did the NBL big man go?
5. Should Coaches “coach” and teams worry about recruiting?
6. Do Father/Coach Son/Player relationships work
7. Trash Talk – Whose talking trash on Aussie Basketball Online Forums
8. Who are the top 20 most powerful people in Australian Basketball
and lots, lots more, it’s ridiculous how much more actually, these guys need a life!