Do you love Aussie Hoops?
Do you have aspirations of being a basketball writer or journalist?
Do you have enjoy letting basketball fans enjoy your opinions and thoughts about the hoops game down under?
We want you to be part of the AussieHoopla.com writing team.
AussieHoopla.com generates more visitors from Google searches than an other basketball blog in Australia. Don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself.
Year on Year, AussieHoopla.com has shown continued growth in Google traffic and now more people find AussieHoopla.com on Google than any other Australian basketball blog (data courtesy of SEMrush)
We want to give people like you the opportunity to have the opportunity to share their thoughts and opinions about the game we love to the worldwide public.
Articles on AussieHoopla.com get thousands of views, this is a great way to get your writing seen by the masses.
AussieHoopla.com doesn’t just get visitors from Australia.
25% of our visitors are from international hoops fans.
Ready to be a guest blogger for AussieHoopla.com?
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
Email email@example.com the following information.
1. Your name, email and twitter handle (so we can promote you as a writer on twitter and boost your followers).
2. A paragraph about you to describe you to our readers.
3. The username and password you want to login to the site and post articles.
4. Get writing and post your article.
The writing team here are always happy to help with proof reading, assisting you to choose a topic which is getting a lot of interest on Google or anything further you need to become a basketball writer with AussieHoopla.com
GET WRITING TODAY AND SHARE YOU HOOPS OPINIONS WITH THE WORLD!
Aussie Hoopla Article Requirements
1. Articles will be required to be more than 250 words to be posted.
2. Plagarisim will not be tolerated and any article submitted which has been written by anyone other than yourself will not be posted on the website or eligible for a prize.
3. Guest writers who show promise will be offered paid positions with the AussieHoopla.com team
Data in this post is from SEMrush.com and Google Analytics